Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Annabella | Charlotte NC Newborn Photographer | Darlington SC

Meet miss priss Annabella.  Her mommy found me all the way from Darlington, South Carolina.  But I don't mind because I love travel and I love a chance to cuddle a squishy newborn.  She was such a sweet baby, but absolutely did not like being fiddled with after she fell asleep!  After a milk-induced coma and the heater on full blast,  we managed to satisfy her and got some beautiful shots.  I wanted to take her nursery home with me - it was decorated in zebra, hot pink, and black and white.  Mom brought down a huge stuffed zebra from her room and we played around with that for a cute little shot.  Headbands provided by the wonderful Cream Puff Co (www.etsy.com/shop/creampuffco).  Sissy, thank you for letting me work with you guys, I had a great time and can't wait to show you the rest of your beautiful girl's images! 













If you are interested in scheduling a newborn session, the best time to book is when you are pregnant to ensure we have space for you and your new little one.  We pencil in your due date to hold your spot, and then you just give us a call when baby is born to finalize details!  Newborns are photographed under 10 days old, with 6-9 being ideal.  Don't hesitate to call if you find us after the 10 day mark - we'd still love to work with you!

0 comments:

Followers